QT 5-15 hp Standard Duty Two Stage
Leading the industry with the most acfm per brake horsepower, the Quincy QT™ ensures more air while consuming less energy in the production process. A one-piece aluminum head optimizes strength and dissipates heat, while Quincy’s unique valve design provides the highest volumetric efficiency available.The reciprocating Quincy QT is a standard duty air compressor designed to deliver more CFM per brake horsepower, ensuring the powerful, reliable performance you demand. Basic QT models include:
- Quincy 5 hp air compressors including the 2V41C60VC and the 251CP80VCB
- Quincy 7.5 hp air compressors
- Quincy 10 hp air compressors
- Quincy 15 hp air compressors
Key Features of the QT Reciprocating Air Compressor
Designed to deliver high-efficiency operation, maximum strength and minimal downtime, the Quincy QT is built for lasting performance. When you invest in our state-of-the-art QT reciprocating air compressor, you’ll enjoy the benefits of superior components and premium capabilities you won’t get with standard models.Our two-stage air compressor has over a dozen innovative features, including:
- An aluminum head for superior heat dissipation.
- High-efficiency cast-iron cylinders with rigid tolerances.
- ASME-standard interstage pressure relief valves.
- Industrial bearings for operating longevity.
- Graphite head gaskets and cylinders for reliable seal integrity.
- A high-capacity oil reservoir to ensure low temperatures.
- Built-in two-piece connecting rods for easier servicing.
- A counterweighted crankshaft for smooth, simple operation.
- Stainless steel valves for maximum strength and volumetric efficiency.
- A fin and tube intercooler for reduced interstage air temperature, increased valve life and reliable performance.
- A fan-type flywheel for powerful air delivery and efficient unit cooling.
|92 × 26.5 × 55 in
|5 – 9.5 HP
|Compressor CFM Range
|25 – 44.9
|Compressor Tank Size
|Tank Size Range