The 1BL072LF Bell & Gossett PL-130B/3″ Bronze Pump 2/5 HP Motor bronze circulator pump model PL-130B/3″ for potable, domestic water. Bell & Gossett Series model PL-130B/3″ is permanently lubricated with a 2/5 HP, 3250 RPM, 115v single phase motor. Flanges available in 3″ pipe size.
Residential and light commercial heating and potable water systems.
- B&G’s powerful, dry-motor design delivers exceptional performance
- 25% more efficient than competition
- Precision-machined and balanced alloy steel rotor for superior performance.
- Solid “Stiff-Shaft” design is constructed of high-strength alloy steel impervious to cracking caused by thermal stresses.
- XL-11™ Precision-Crafted Bearing System
- Permanently oil lubricated
- Completely maintenance free
- Advanced close-coupled design increases pump life and efficiency, assures dependable seasonal start-ups and can easily handle difficult water conditions
- Tough, durable seal system features a carbon/silicon carbide seal on a stainless steel shaft sleeve for long life and rugged operation
- Double sided stainless steel neck ring for optimum efficiency