The 1BL070 Bell & Gossett PL-130/3″ Pump 2/5 HP Motor for hydronic heating and cooling in closed loop systems. Bell & Gossett Series model PL-130/3″ The Model PL-130/3″ is permanently lubricated with a 2/5 HP 3250 RPM 115 volt 1 Phase. For Hydronic heating systems. Approximately 75 GPM at 10 TFH.
Residential and light commercial heating and potable water systems.
- B&G’s powerful, dry-motor design delivers exceptional performance
- 25% more efficient than competition
- Precision-machined and balanced alloy steel rotor for superior performance.
- Solid “Stiff-Shaft” design is constructed of high-strength alloy steel impervious to cracking caused by thermal stresses.
- XL-11™ Precision-Crafted Bearing System
- Permanently oil lubricated
- Completely maintenance free
- Advanced close-coupled design increases pump life and efficiency, assures dependable seasonal start-ups and can easily handle difficult water conditions
- Tough, durable seal system features a carbon/silicon carbide seal on a stainless steel shaft sleeve for long life and rugged operation
- Double sided stainless steel neck ring for optimum efficiency